Wednesday, November 14, 2018

Introduction

My Introduction:

Elly J.

My name is Elizabeth and I am a student in the 11th grade. My interests include music arts and film and therefore I was intrigued to take the Media Studies class in order to learn more about the film industry and even different medias which are released to the public. I have always been a fan of all types of movies however, growing up with an older brother I have always watched movies that had an appeal to him and my father. These movies would usually fall under the genre of adventure and action. Having watched so many of these movies growing up as a kid I was intrigued by the art and I wanted to learn more about the genre and what goes into making these films.

11/14/15

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

I have reached the end of the line and it is time to reflect! I went through a lot of ups and downs in the midst of creating this short film...